8/05/2012

Tropical Papaya Smoothie


As the summer months slowly come to an end, this is what I imagine in my head. However, since I'm from Texas, beaches such as this photo don't exist...so I'm trying really hard to pretend that that sunset is right outside my window. Hey, a girl can dream right?

I can only assume you're here right now because you either have the August workout calendar and are checking out the smoothie recipe or you really are interested in the things I write...I'll take either answer!

If you've been following the calendar (first 4 days!), congratulations! I hope you have a fun time while going through each day.

Let me know how you're doing and feeling about it. Also let me know if there's anything specific you might want to see so that I can put it onto the September Calendar!!




Tropical Papaya Smoothie
  • 8 oz. Coconut Water 
  • 1/2 cup Frozen Pineapple, cubed
  • 1/2 cup Frozen Mango, cubed
  • 1/2 cup Fresh Papaya, cubed
  • 1 Fresh Banana
  • 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed (optional, but so healthy!)
Directions:
  1. Add in the Coconut Water
  2. Add in all of your fruits, if using ground flaxseed, add this in at the same time
  3. Blend and drink!
Enjoy, my little hungry hearts!

Love, Angel xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10