3/08/2013

Skinny Shamrock Protein Shake


I really want to travel. 

Ireland is one of the many places I would love to travel to. There's something about their land that is so beautiful and I'm always in awe every time I see a picture. Maybe it's the simple fact that they have so much land while here in America...not so much. Although I'm sure I could still find some pretty nice land here.

St. Patricks day always makes me think of green, Irish people, & leprechauns.

But most importantly, shamrock shakes!!

This shamrock shake is chock full of protein & uses one unique (okay, weird) ingredient that you may or may not want to use.

But I promise you you can't taste it and it's FULL OF PROTEIN! How could you say no? Plus, this ingredient is what gives it it's thick creaminess.


Skinny Shamrock Protein Shake

♥ 1/2 cup low fat Cottage Cheese
♥ 1/4 cup Vanilla protein powder
♥ 1/2 tsp Mint Extract (or to taste)
♥ 2-3 packets of Stevia (or to taste)
♥ 5-10 Ice cubes
♥ 4 oz. Water or Silk Coconut Milk
♥ 2/3 drops green food coloring or a handful of spinach to make it green
♥ 1-2 tbsp Sugar Free Instant Pistachio Pudding Mix

If you don't want to use cottage cheese, you can replace it with vanilla greek yogurt or vanilla frozen yogurt or use cottage cheese & add an additional scoop of protein powder. I haven't tried any of these variations though!

Directions:
Mix everything, blend, & enjoy!!

Enjoy, my little hungry hearts!



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10