10/10/2012

Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie (all natural!)

Strawberries & Bananas!!


The two fruits that always come to mind when I think of a smoothie.
There are SO many health benefits from strawberries and bananas as well as all the other fruits. The best part about these two fruits are that they can be found year round at the grocery store so you can have this protein smoothie anytime.

This smoothie contains no artificial protein powders and is all natural, which is probably my favorite part! You're getting a great pre or post workout smoothie from natural sources found in food! Or even just a midday smoothie!

Do yall like my breast cancer water bottle?! I love it, besides the positive movement and research behind Susan G. Komen...it's pink! My favorite color ;)

I know a ton of people who will be participating in the walk this year. I unfortunately am not :( You can get some more info for walks in your city or just get a little information on Breast cancer here: Support Breast Cancer!! :)




Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie
  • 1 Ripe Banana
  • 4 Strawberries, hulled
  • 1 Tbsp. Raw Honey
  • 1 small handful of Raw Almonds
  • 1 Cup Milk/soy milk/almond milk etc
  • Ice Cubes
Directions
  1. Pour 1 cup of milk over ice into a blender
  2. Put the remaining ingredients in the blender and blend together
So easy and healthy!
Enjoy, my little hungry hearts!

Love, Angel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10