7/13/2012

Berry Mandarin Salad


This salad is so great and refreshing for a hot summer day! I've been using fruits in my salads a lot lately, it gives my usual salad a burst of flavor. It makes it more interesting and not to boring. I'm a big spinach and fruit lover so incorporating the two into a salad has recently become one of my favorite things to do & eat. I don't know why I've never thought of it before!

I have a lot of other salad recipes that I will definitely be posting as soon as I can!

Also, I will be working on workout videos very soon for yall! ;)

While you're reading, come say hi to me! You can easily talk to me through these two links:

INSTAGRAM (username: "angelyangxoxo" if you're searching on your phone)

Berry Mandarin Salad
  • 4 Iceberg lettuce leaves
  • 1 big handful of baby spinach leaves
  • 4 whole strawberries, cut into fours
  • 1 handful of grapes
  • 6 mandarin oranges
  • 1 small handful of raw almonds
Directions:
  1. Mix everything together and use your desired salad dressing. (I used a light balsamic vinaigrette)
Enjoy, my little hungry hearts!

Love, Angel xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10