Happy Valentines Day all my loves!!
Valentines day is my favorite holiday!! Not so much because of the actual sweetie pie celebration BUT have you seen the stores?!?! They're all decked out in PINK & HEARTS & GLITTER & CHOCOLATE!!
That's my kind of store yall ;)
Enjoy some of these quick, easy & partly healthy desserts with a stud muffin...or a cupcake (you) if you're flying solo ;)
Indulge without the bulge!
Chocolate Dipped Fruits!
- any kind of fruit
- dark chocolate
- lollipop sticks or fondue sticks
- Just melt your chocolate & let the dipping begin!! I have a pro chocolate melter from my baking days so that is how I melted the chocolate. You can heat it in the microwave taking it out every 30 seconds until melted. Or you can use the double boiler method
Look at those pretty chocolate melts!! Pink!!
Now although these are artificial and not all healthy for ya, it's just a little bit for ONE DAY so it's okay :) Besides, you're pairing these with something healthy. I think.
Chocolate Covered Pretzels!
- Pretzel Rods
- White, Pink, Red candy melts (can be found in the baking section, Wilton brand)
- Valentines day Sprinkle
- Melt your chocolate, dip the sticks & decorate them! Yum!!
Now onto my favorite part!!
Heart shaped ice cube trays!! How much better does Valentines day get?!
Chocolate Heart Melts!
- Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate, Pink candy melts (Wilton)
- Heart ice cube tray
- Melt the chocolate and pour into the ice cube tray. I put mine in a plastic bag, cut a hole and piped it in, it was easier that way. You can put them in the freezer for 5 minutes and that way they will harden faster (if you're in a hurry)
So there you have it, a healthy & still indulging Valentines day! :)
Share these with your sweetie! Or to yourself ;)