12/07/2011

The 3 C's of Life


CHOICE, CHANCE, CHANGE

You must make a choice 
to take a chance
or your life will never change.

I have always been a firm believer in taking chances. Wouldn't you rather know that you tried instead of sit and wonder what could have been? I realized within these past couple of days that this applies to all areas of life. Because in the end, you're the person who makes all your decisions, no matter what anyone tells you, you're the only important one in making a decision for your life.


Maybe you're here because you're bored or perhaps you really are interested in getting healthy. Maybe you're already an active workout goddess and you just need some motivation. Whatever it is, I'm really glad you're here! So when you're ready to quit, just remember the 3 C's in life and maybe you'll help yourself remember why you're doing this in the first place.


After a good workout that consists of a 2 mile run. I'm human, I get tired & I have yet to go over 2 miles! And I'm more than okay with that because I do what I can do and feel good about it. So, don't kill yourself trying to go 5, 10 or 10000 miles when you know you can't. If you can, Im sort of jealous of you. I always make sure I put in strength training for my abs, arms, back, legs, anything that needs to be toned (everywhere!) you bet I'm working my butt off for it!


Plank Hold & Single-Arm Row

Targets upper back, lats, shoulders, core, and glutes 

Get into pushup position with your hands gripping a pair of dumbells; your hands should be slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, and your feet slightly wider than hip-width apart. Keeping your hips parallel to the floor (engage your core and glutes the entire time), bend your right elbow to pull the weight up toward the side of your body. Pause, then slowly return the weight to the floor and repeat with the left arm. That's one rep. 
Do 10 reps (5 reps on each arm)
Do 20 reps (10 reps on each arm)

I'll always only show you what workouts I do and what works for me, if it doesn't work for me, I'm not even going to put it on here because well, this is a blog...about my journey, what I do. Maybe you have some workouts that work awesome, if you do I'd love to know about them!

Love, Angel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10