1/28/2013

Booty Call Workout!

Happy Monday!!

How are you?? I hope you're doing awesome! I've been so inspired by all of the requests pooring in on Facebook and Instagram! Now you can follow me on Twitter and subscribe to SUTWU's YouTube channel!

Use #shapeuptowakeup on both twitter & instagram so that I can see all of your pics! :)

So many amazing things are happening this year and I can't wait to share my journey with you!

You can become a Shape Up To Wake Up Girl and receive all the latest posts, news, recipes & so much more! Did I mention giveaways?!

All you have to do is email angel.redefiningbeauty@gmail.com with the subject line "SUTWU GIRL". It's free, fun & fiercely fabulous!

I'm so excited today because today is the day I release my very first workout video! All the ladies spoke and mostly wanted a booty workout!


Click the video above & begin your Booty Call Workout!

Click "Read More" to get the Booty call Workout printable & a delicious post workout recipe!! :)


♥ Post Workout Smoothie!!


Drink a post workout recovery smoothie! Carrot cake smoothie is SO good & it tastes almost like the real thing!

♥ 1/2 cup fresh carrot juice (or organic 100% Bolthouse carrot juice)
♥ 1 frozen banana
♥ 1 tbs flaxseed
♥ 1 scoop protein powder
♥ OPTIONAL: Add 3 tbsp dry oats and/or dried no sugar added raisins
♥ Blend & enjoy!

Save your printable by "right clicking" and  selecting "Save as"
Click the PIN IT button to pin onto your Pinterest!







No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10